Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by benoit lair <ku...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/03 20:02:12 UTC

Re: ACS 4.16.1 ::XCP-ng 8.2.1 CS Guest VM can't communicate with virtual routers when they are on different hosts

Hello Midhun,

Faced an issue during last update
Updating to Xcp-NG 8.2.1 causes bugs on some features.

Take a look at the issue i found about. There is a fix i tried and succeded
to continue working with Xcp-NG 8.2.1

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues/6349

Hope this could help