Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Marco Lange <ma...@rwth-aachen.de> on 2005/05/15 22:43:46 UTC

New on the list

Hi,

I am new on this list and I shortly want to introduce myself. I am a
computer science student from Aachen, Germany, with about six years of
professional software development, three years of which I worked on Java
projects. Additionally, I have some theoretical background and some
experience in compiler and interpreter techniques (I planned and
developed a strictly typed functional programming language for the
company I worked for previously and implemented and interpreter for that
language).

I am excited and very interested in this project and I hope it will
result in some great piece of software. I will follow and participate in
the discussions here on the list and see what I can do to support this
project.

Best regards,
  Marco

Re: New on the list

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
On May 15, 2005, at 4:43 PM, Marco Lange wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am new on this list and I shortly want to introduce myself. I am a
> computer science student from Aachen, Germany, with about six years of
> professional software development, three years of which I worked on
> Java
> projects. Additionally, I have some theoretical background and some
> experience in compiler and interpreter techniques (I planned and
> developed a strictly typed functional programming language for the
> company I worked for previously and implemented and interpreter for
> that
> language).
>
> I am excited and very interested in this project and I hope it will
> result in some great piece of software. I will follow and
> participate in
> the discussions here on the list and see what I can do to support this
> project.

Welcome.  Particpate!

geir

geirm@apache.org