Posted to users@maven.apache.org by boraldo <bo...@hotbox.ru> on 2009/10/12 12:54:52 UTC

How can deploy artefacts without rebuilding project ?

I want to build in 2 steps.
1. install
2. deploy

But if I execute mvn deploy, it executes install phase again.
If I execute mvn deploy:mvn deploy, error occurs:

The packaging for this project did not assign a file to the build artifact

How can I fix it ?

Re: How can deploy artefacts without rebuilding project ?

Posted by boraldo <bo...@hotbox.ru>.
deploy:deploy-file deploys single file. I need to deploy all modules.

Posted by Roland Asmann <Ro...@cfc.at>.

Posted by boraldo <bo...@hotbox.ru>.
deploy:deploy implies to

Posted by Roland Asmann <Ro...@cfc.at>.