Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2011/02/11 03:26:29 UTC

Product Jump in Catalog

the behavior was if you put in a productID that did not exist, and did a
jump to product, instead of a message No existing Products found, the
/catalog/control/EditProduct  enter the ID.
then all you had to do was do an update to create the new product.

is there a reason this functionality was removed.

=========================
BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Re: Product Jump in Catalog

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
thanks will check it out soon

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 2/11/2011 1:34 AM:

Re: Product Jump in Catalog

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

Re: Product Jump in Catalog

From: "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>