Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de> on 2002/10/29 11:11:32 UTC

[BUG] Cocoon doesn't build with JDK 1.4

Hi,

the latest cvs of cocoon doesn't compile with JDK 1.4. It seems
this is caused by the latest move of the database blocks:

     [echo] Compiling block with Java 1.4, debug on, optimize off,
deprecation o
ff...
    [javac] Compiling 29 source files to
F:\eclipse\workspace\ApacheCocoon\build
\cocoon\blocks\databases\dest
    [javac]
F:\eclipse\workspace\ApacheCocoon\build\cocoon\blocks\databases\src\
org\apache\cocoon\components\language\markup\xsp\EsqlConnection.java:66:
org.apa
che.cocoon.components.language.markup.xsp.EsqlConnection should be declared
abst
ract; it does not define setHoldability(int) in
org.apache.cocoon.components.lan
guage.markup.xsp.EsqlConnection
    [javac] public class EsqlConnection implements Connection {

Carsten

RE: [BUG] Cocoon doesn't build with JDK 1.4

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Ok, I found it. I guess you all use "build webapp" or something
like that - I used simply "build" which invokes the "compile"
target which depended on the "init" target and not on the
"prepare".

It's fixed now.

Thanks
Carsten