Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Ivet Petrova <iv...@shapeblue.com> on 2023/05/31 09:01:50 UTC

Re: OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: CloudStack Collaboration Conference 2023 CFP and Registration Now Open!

Thanks for sending this Jamie! Although the event will be hybrid, I strongly encourage all of you to join us in Paris.
Lovely location and I am sure we will have more than a great agenda.
Do not hesitate to submit a talk. These talks can be:
- user stories;
- technical talks
- presentations of services built on top of CloudStack
- workshops
- features presentation

Kind regards,

On 31 May 2023, at 11:48, Jamie Pell <ja...@shapeblue.com>> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am pleased to share that the CloudStack Collaboration Conference 2023 registration and call for presentations is now open! Once again, this year’s event will be a hybrid one, allowing community members who are not able to attend in-person, to join virtually.

Register for CCC<https://events.hubilo.com/cloudstack-collaboration-conference-2023/login>

Submit a Talk<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdaFH8I_fubiImp6mOXpAPL82UfjpCgisu3WAQBMtY-geqWyA/viewform>

This year’s event will be taking place in the Holiday Inn Paris<https://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/us/en/clichy/parpc/hoteldetail> on November 23-24th.

If your company is interested in supporting the event by becoming a sponsor, you can read the sponsorship prospectus.<https://www.cloudstackcollab.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/Sponsorship-Prospectus-CCC-2023.pdf>

For further information regarding the event, visit the official event website.<https://www.cloudstackcollab.org/>

Kind regards,

Re: OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: CloudStack Collaboration Conference 2023 CFP and Registration Now Open!

Posted by "Katie F." <of...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Jamie!

On Wed, May 31, Reiwa 5 at 5:03 AM Ivet Petrova <iv...@shapeblue.com>
wrote:

> Thanks for sending this Jamie! Although the event will be hybrid, I
> strongly encourage all of you to join us in Paris.
> Lovely location and I am sure we will have more than a great agenda.
> Do not hesitate to submit a talk. These talks can be:
> - user stories;
> - technical talks
> - presentations of services built on top of CloudStack
> - workshops
> - features presentation
>
> Kind regards,
>

> On 31 May 2023, at 11:48, Jamie Pell <jamie.pell@shapeblue.com<mailto:
> jamie.pell@shapeblue.com>> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am pleased to share that the CloudStack Collaboration Conference 2023
> registration and call for presentations is now open! Once again, this
> year’s event will be a hybrid one, allowing community members who are not
> able to attend in-person, to join virtually.
>
> Register for CCC<
> https://events.hubilo.com/cloudstack-collaboration-conference-2023/login>
>
> Submit a Talk<
> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdaFH8I_fubiImp6mOXpAPL82UfjpCgisu3WAQBMtY-geqWyA/viewform
> >

> This year’s event will be taking place in the Holiday Inn Paris<
> https://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/us/en/clichy/parpc/hoteldetail> on
> November 23-24th.
>
> If your company is interested in supporting the event by becoming a
> sponsor, you can read the sponsorship prospectus.<
> https://www.cloudstackcollab.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/Sponsorship-Prospectus-CCC-2023.pdf
> >

> For further information regarding the event, visit the official event
> website.<https://www.cloudstackcollab.org/>
>
> Kind regards,
>

> --
Kathleen Foos