Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Gilles Schlienger <s_...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/31 17:27:42 UTC

Re : Re : Re : Log4j again... sorry

Tried that but still no luck.

java.sql logs work fine though

But still nothing with com.ibatis.etc...

Don't know what to try...

Regards
Gilles

De : Gilles Schlienger <s_gilou@yahoo.com

À : user-java@ibatis.apache.org

Envoyé le : Vendredi, 31 Août 2007, 16h10mn 12s
Objet : Re : Log4j again... sorry

Thanks for your email,

Still no luck though...
No log happens.
But I can see the SQL request in my MYSQL database logs...

Regards
Gilles

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
iBATIS logs almost everything to java.sql logs.  The only thing you'll see
in com.ibatis is caching information.  Sounds like you've got it working.

Jeff Butler