Posted to dev@concerted.apache.org by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/18 14:41:09 UTC

Been quite for a while!

Hi Community!

I wanted to give a heads up to everybody and request PPMC members to kindly
resume preparations for our first release. I understand that mostly
everyone (including me) have been silent due to a festival season in parts
of world where most of our PPMC members are based out of.

I shall be posting the first RC for review this weekend.

Regards,

Atri

Atri
*l'apprenant*

Re: Been quite for a while!

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
A month later, and it’s been very quiet on the dev list. What’s going on?

Julian