Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Corey Nolet <cn...@texeltek.com> on 2013/04/16 04:07:02 UTC

MiniAccumuloCluster backport

I'm working through the back port from 1.5. I've got it running the basic operations that are supported in 1.4, however unless I'm missing something vital, the table classpath feature from 1.5 doesn't seem to be supported.

Since this is a backport feature being rolled into a bug fix version, do you guys think it should be necessary to carry this feature back? I'm thinking no (especially since 1.4.4 is supposed to be mostly a bug fix version) but I want to see what you guys think.

Re: MiniAccumuloCluster backport

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.
Ok, thats probably why 1.5 was bumped.

Posted by Corey Nolet <cn...@texeltek.com>.
Keith,

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.

Posted by Corey Nolet <cn...@texeltek.com>.

Posted by Corey Nolet <cn...@texeltek.com>.
That's what I wanted to hear. Thanks Keith!

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.