Posted to dev@whirr.apache.org by Tom White <to...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/06 06:39:55 UTC

Release Whirr 0.3.0?

Hi everyone,

Do you think it's time for a 0.3.0 release? There have been over 30
issues fixed since 0.2.0.

There are currently 14 issues still open for 0.3.0:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=12311110&fixfor=12315487.
I don't think that all of these are blockers. Are there any other
issues that are blockers that aren't on this list?

I would be happy to be release manager for this release.

Thanks,
Tom

Re: Release Whirr 0.3.0?

Posted by Tom White <to...@gmail.com>.
Let's aim to freeze next Friday, 14 January 2011, after which point
we'll only put blockers or documentation fixes/improvements in.

Cheers
Tom

Re: Release Whirr 0.3.0?

Posted by Johan Oskarsson <jo...@oskarsson.nu>.
+1

Re: Release Whirr 0.3.0?

Posted by Adrian Cole <ad...@jclouds.org>.
+1 on 0.3.0

Re: Release Whirr 0.3.0?

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@cloudera.com>.
+1 on 0.3.0 release

Re: Release Whirr 0.3.0?

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1 after committing blockers, WHIRR-193 and WHIRR-194 - minor documentation
issues

We should also update the roadmap
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WHIRR/RoadMap  and move the
support for Terremark and GoGrid to 0.4.0

--
Andrei Savu -- http://www.andreisavu.ro/