Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@zenior.no> on 2012/01/17 09:05:35 UTC

Planning release of maven-archiver,assembly-plugin,surefire

I will be releasing all of these on saturday or early next week. I might
throw in jar/war for good measure too.

Kristian

Re: Planning release of maven-archiver,assembly-plugin,surefire

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
MSHARED-38 would be very nice to get fixed now that 3.0.4 has a Maven
core version property, and is close to being released (hopefully).

I'll try to get you a patch for it.

/Anders

Posted by Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@gmail.com>.
I'l start off with assembly+archiver and do surefire last.

Kristian

Posted by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org>.
On 1/17/12 3:05 AM, Kristian Rosenvold wrote:
> I will be releasing all of these on saturday or early next week. I might
> throw in jar/war for good measure too.

I've got several TODOs I'd like to get released for surefire and the