Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Rafael Rossini <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/17 16:09:53 UTC

Problems with QueryParser

Hi all,

I´m using lucene 2.0.0 and I would like to generate a BooleanQuery from a
QueryParser. The problem is that when I parse a query like this: "(rafael
todor rossini)~2" the property of the BooleanQuery ,
minimumNumberShouldMatch is not setted properly. Is there a way of doing
that?

thanks in advance.

    Rossini

*