Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by DashengJu <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/28 04:49:23 UTC

apache-storm-0.9.3-rc1 do not have lib: zookeeper and netty

hi, all

I am testing apache-storm-0.9.3-rc1, and I found that in the official binary
distributions, there is no zookeeper jar and netty jar in lib dir.

is this right?

--
dashengju
+86 13810875910

Re: 答复: apache-storm-0.9.3-rc1 do not have lib: zookeeper and netty

Posted by DashengJu <da...@gmail.com>.
thanks

--
dashengju
+86 13810875910

答复: apache-storm-0.9.3-rc1 do not have lib: zookeeper and netty

Posted by 翟玉勇, , 技术中心, , sc...@vipshop.com.