Posted to dev@teaclave.apache.org by Mingshen Sun <ms...@apache.org> on 2020/09/23 03:00:29 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Teaclave (incubating) 0.1.0 (release candidate 1)

Dear Teaclave community,

I am pleased to be calling this vote for the first release of Apache
Teaclave (incubating) 0.1.0 (release candidate 1).

The release candidate to be voted over is available at:
  - https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/teaclave/0.1.0-rc.1/

The release candidate is signed with a GPG key available at:
  - https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/teaclave/KEYS

The Git commit for this release is:
  -
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-teaclave.git;a=commit;h=500e624e25b7ab9f4580c7b9b7a72a7e367983e0

The Release Note is available in:
  - https://github.com/apache/incubator-teaclave/releases/tag/v0.1.0-rc.1

Build guide and get started instructions can be found at:
  -
https://github.com/apache/incubator-teaclave/blob/v0.1.0-rc.1/docs/my-first-function.md

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. Everyone is welcomed to vote.
Please vote by replying to this thread explicitly.

  [ ] +1 approve
  [ ] +0 no opinion
  [ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Anyone can participate in testing and voting, not just committers, please
feel free to try out the release candidate and provide your votes.

A checklist for reference:
  -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/Incubator+Release+Checklist

Since this voting is the first time for the Teaclave community, I'd like to
mention that you can also reply with things you have checked.

Best,
Mingshen Sun

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Teaclave (incubating) 0.1.0 (release candidate 1)

Posted by Mingshen Sun <ms...@apache.org>.
Thanks Tongxin,

This is caused by our build system, which assumes the sources exist in a
git repository.

I'll fix it and try to compose another release candidate for voting.

Since this is our first release, there may be a lot of issues. If you find
one, please let me know.

Best,
Mingshen

Posted by Tongxin Li <li...@apache.org>.