Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Jialin Qiao <qi...@apache.org> on 2022/01/01 09:04:45 UTC

new committer: Hongshan Miao

Hi,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache IoTDB
has invited Hongshan Miao to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.

You could get the write-access of our repository by:

(1) Update your github id in: id.apache.org , also an email (anything to
your apache email will forward to this email).
(2) Accept the invitation in github to being a member of the apache group.
(3) Link your accounts via: git.apache.org (To lighten the third option MFA
Status, you need to download Google Authenticator (Google 身份验证器) in your
mobile)
(4)Sign in github by Google Authenticator
(5) Clone repository with ssh.

Welcome Hongshan!

Yours,
The Apache IoTDB PMC