Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Rene Kochen <Re...@emea.schange.com> on 2011/10/21 12:48:58 UTC

log line question

Given the following log line:

DEBUG [ReadStage:20] 11:39:07,028 collecting 0 of 2147483647: SuperColumn(2150726f70657274696573 [64617461:false:4@1319189945952058,])

What does "false:4" in the column mean?

Thanx!

Rene

Re: log line question

Posted by Sylvain Lebresne <sy...@datastax.com>.
I don't think there is a debug message showing this, but you can easily add one,
just add a log that prints the int and the int deserialized in
ColumnFamilySerializer.java
deserializeFromSSTableNoColumns() method. The int returned is the
local deletion time.
If it's not negative, it basically mean that the row it's
deserializing is a row tombstone.

--
Sylvain

RE: log line question