Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/31 22:15:14 UTC

Re: Beam presentation materials

Hello,

*annoying question alert*

I just came back to this thread with the recent mentions on recent Beam
presentations, and after looking at the website I had one question. The
official Beam logo is with a big 'B' or with a small 'b' ?

The image in the website has a small b in the text and I want to be sure I
use the correct way.
https://beam.incubator.apache.org/images/beam_logo_navbar.png

One additional question, is there any place where I can find a vectorial
version of the logo (svg), and additionally, what is the font used in the
text of the image I mentioned, is this the 'official' font.

Thanks,
Ismaël

Posted by Devin Donnelly <dd...@google.com>.
FWIW, in the draft user documentation, I've been using "Beam" (capital B)
to refer to the product.

Posted by Emanuele Cesena <em...@shopkick.com>.
tl;dr: I’m with Frances, Beam.

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the link Frances, It is nice to see that we have clear design
guidelines (logos/fonts).
I wish more open source projects provide resources like this.

Nice job guys

Ismaël

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Same for me.