Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Brady Johnson <bj...@roguewave.com> on 2007/07/03 18:32:00 UTC

Closing/Resolving Tuscany JIRA issues

I have recently created several JIRA issues for which I have issued
patches, which have in turn been submit to the code base (thanks Pete!).
Do I need to do anything to Close or Resolve those JIRA issues? What's
the procedure for doing this?

Here are the JIRA issues:
    TUSCANY-1383
    TUSCANY-1386
    TUSCANY-1392
    Tuscany-1400

Regards

--------------------
Brady Johnson
Lead Software Developer - HydraSCA
Rogue Wave Software - brady.johnson@roguewave.com

Re: Closing/Resolving Tuscany JIRA issues

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Brady

   The first two are already marked as resolved/fixed. The other two
are still open.
   If the patches for the other two are already applied, you can
Resolve the JIRAS as fixed.

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer