Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com> on 2006/09/26 16:15:55 UTC

Re: org.apache.poi.hslf.model.ShapeGroup - getShapes()

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006, Erez Eisenstein wrote:
> class java.lang.ClassCastException - org.apache.poi.ddf.EscherOptRecord
>
> java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.poi.ddf.EscherOptRecord at
> org.apache.poi.hslf.model.ShapeGroup.getShapes(ShapeGroup.java:59)

Looks like we were just expecting the shape to be made up of
EscherContainerRecords, but they aren't always.

I've applied a fix, but it would be good if you could upload the
powerpoint file to bugzilla. That way, we'll have something to test my fix
against, and make sure it's still sane

Nick

Re[2]: org.apache.poi.hslf.model.ShapeGroup - getShapes()

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.
What shapes do you have in the slide?
Text boxes, rectangles or something more complex, for example, polygons
or custom shapes?