Posted to wsrp4j-dev@portals.apache.org by Julie MacNaught <jm...@apache.org> on 2005/05/20 17:11:56 UTC

Significant Work: JIRA issues

I creating some JIRA issues to document several significant pieces of work that need to be done to WSRP4J.

The hope is that developers and community participants will take on some of these items.  Folks who are using and fixing WSRP4J themselves are strongly encouraged to bring this work in to the WSRP4J Apache project.  Even if you are not a committer, please feel free to contribute via patches initially.  If you're interested in becoming a committer, speak up.

Now wrt to the issues themselves.  I like JIRA, and I think it works well for discussing issues, but I also want to remind everyone that we have a wiki also, which is good for collaborative documentation.  Keep this in mind if you have a proposal to make which requires more text than is practical in the email/JIRA style.  http://wiki.apache.org/portals/WSRP4J .

Thanks.
--
Julie MacNaught
IBM Research