Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Christoph Kukulies <ku...@physik.rwth-aachen.de> on 2002/10/08 12:03:45 UTC

libexec path

I'm running apache 1.3.27 with tomcat 3.2.4 or some similar vintage
and after upgrading from apache 1.3.24 to 1.3.27 (I was using the FreeBSD
port install) I first forgot to enable-modules=so in the configure
options but after getting around this and adapting httpd.conf I still
have the problem that tomcat is looking for /usr/local/libexec/mod_jserv.so
while it actually lives in /usr/local/libexec/apache/mod_jserv.so.

I wonder how come that this had changed during the apache upgrade but who
knows.

Anyway, how to I correct it in tomcat? In which file should I tell
tomcat to append 'apach' to the libexec path?

--
Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kukulies@rwth-aachen.de