Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Kamil Toszek <ka...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/12 17:32:05 UTC

Passing parameters to Applet

Hello,
Could someone show me an example how to pass parameter to an applet?

Application interface contains "startup(Display display, Map<String, String>
properties)" function where javadocs for properties parameter says
"Initialization properties passed to the application". How to setup
deployJava.js script (used by demos) so that I can read the parameter passed
to the applet? Thanks

Re: Passing parameters to Applet

Posted by Kamil Toszek <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I found this looking at the source of BrowserApplicatoinContext :-). It
works, thanks.

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.