Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by jmr <jm...@free.fr> on 2011/04/01 15:53:01 UTC

Re: ComplexPhraseQueryParser and wildcards

Erick Erickson wrote:

> Ohhh, my. Well, in that case I'm afraid I'm out of ideas. Can you
> raise a JIRA on the crash? Please include the field definition
> and an example of the query you're sending. This should
> be fixed...

How can I do this ?
Sorry I'm just starting in using Solr and related stuff.

Jean-Michel

Re: ComplexPhraseQueryParser and wildcards

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Here's the Solr JIRA:
You need to create a login here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR>From there it should be pretty
straight-forward.

And here are some pointers for using the JIRA...

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/HowToContribute#JIRA_tips_.28our_issue.2BAC8-bug_tracker.29

<http://wiki.apache.org/solr/HowToContribute#JIRA_tips_.28our_issue.2BAC8-bug_tracker.29>
Expect some questions to be asked, and the more information you can supply
the better. Very best of all would be a self-contained test case, but this
is often difficult.

Hope that helps
Erick