Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Oliver Heger <he...@med.uni-marburg.de> on 2003/12/04 09:41:54 UTC

Re:[configuration] Processing XML data with Configuration

Hello,

it is generally possible to use configuration to manipulate XML
documents though this is not the intended use case.

If you have the actual CVS version, there is a class
ConfigurationXMLDocument, which can be used to store configuration
objects as XML documents. The examples page in the documentation also
has a section about this class, which (hopefully) should anwer your
questions. It also lists some problems, which may occur.

Oli