Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by David E Jones <de...@me.com> on 2010/02/01 01:16:42 UTC

Re: http://ofbiz.apache.org/ Download

Do we really want to do this? It's not really a permanent solution, and on a demo site I don't think people will be too freaked out by certificate warnings (though obviously that's just a guess/opinion).

BTW, also moving this one to the dev list since it is a project related topic and not related to the use of OFBiz.

-David

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help here - I'm all ears.  Temporary solutions are less helpful - the permanent ones are right at our fingertips - so let's go get those.

Cheers,
Ruppert
--
Tim Ruppert