Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Brown, James" <ja...@ca.unisys.com> on 2010/11/15 14:49:34 UTC

Relocating a maven repository

We've been using maven for a number of years now (somewhere in the
neighbourhood of 5).  We are in the midst of evergreening/upgrading
platforms and have hit a snag in knowledge and understanding that I am
hoping this list can assist with.

.         Previously our development server acted as a host for our version
control, maven and build environments for all of our applications.  For
simplicity, call this server 'development1'.
.         We are bringing online a new development server and are likely

dev1.domain.com
ServerY.domain.com

maven.domain.com