Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Juan M. Puertas" <so...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/16 19:22:37 UTC

[users@httpd] Problem on having used the version 2.4

Hello.
 When I use the Apache 2.2 version, my python cgi application works well,
but when I use the 2.4 version, the Web browser show the source code of my
program. The program and all the configuration is the same with 2.4 and 2.2
versions. It's a simple cgi, not mod_sgi application.
Thank-you for your help.

[users@httpd] Re: Problem on having used the version 2.4

Posted by "Juan M. Puertas" <so...@gmail.com>.
I have just found the solution.
What changes Apache 2.2 to Apache 2.4 is that it is necessary to include
the following directive in the file "apache2.conf":

LoadModule cgi_module/usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_cgi.so

Now everything works correctly.
Regards.

--
*Nota: Por problemas con el e-mail. Puede que recibas de nuevo este mensaje
en un tiempo.*