Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/01 14:18:00 UTC

[jcr-tests] jackrabbit-jcr-tests 2.0.0 release plan

Hi,

As discussed before, I'd like to release the exact 2.0-alpha9 contents
of the jackrabbit-jcr-tests component as an official 2.0.0 release.
This way we'll have a baseline release that exactly matches the code
in the official JCR 2.0 TCK. Any further fixes and improvements (some
of which we already have in trunk) can then be properly tracked and
released as future 2.x.y versions.

I'll prepare the release candidate as soon as we have the Jackrabbit
parent POM version 5 available.

BR,

Jukka Zitting