Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Quinton McCombs <qm...@nequalsone.com> on 2003/01/29 16:28:58 UTC

Required JDK version for Turbine

Do we have a published requirement for the version of Java to run
Turbine?

Re: Required JDK version for Turbine

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
Daniel Rall <dl...@collab.net> writes:

>On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, Quinton McCombs wrote:

>> Do we have a published requirement for the version of Java to run
>> Turbine?

>I know that 1.3.x works, but I think that Turbine will run on 1.2+ (note
>that it's been a while since I tried it on something that old).

1.2 + collections jar _should_ still work. Has anyone tested this lately?

	Regards
		Henning

--
Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen                  INTERMETA GmbH
hps@intermeta.de           +49 9131 50 654 0        http://www.intermeta.de/

  Java, perl, Solaris, Linux, xSP Consulting, Web Services -- hero for hire
        freelance consultant -- Jakarta Turbine Development  -- RHSCLG

Re: Required JDK version for Turbine

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@collab.net>.

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
On 30/01/2003 2:28 AM, "Quinton McCombs" <qm...@nequalsone.com> wrote:

> Do we have a published requirement for the version of Java to run
> Turbine?
The tdk howto says 1.2 or later, but I doubt if this has been consciously
considered in the last couple of years.

Cheers,

Scott
--