Posted to users@camel.apache.org by tosheer <to...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/21 07:31:37 UTC

Re: Camel Monitoring Tool

Hi All,

I have different set of requirement for monitoring, as we have route will
will always be running and has a timer/Quartz based trigger which goes off
after few seconds. Can you also please guide us how we can monitore this
timer/Quartz based activity.

Also we are facing issue in which camel route deployed in Karaf stopped
working continuesly for say around a week. Any ideas how we can monitor this
automatically?

~Regards
Tosheer

Re: Camel Monitoring Tool

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:31 AM, tosheer <to...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have different set of requirement for monitoring, as we have route will
> will always be running and has a timer/Quartz based trigger which goes off
> after few seconds. Can you also please guide us how we can monitore this
> timer/Quartz based activity.
>
> Also we are facing issue in which camel route deployed in Karaf stopped
> working continuesly for say around a week. Any ideas how we can monitor this
> automatically?

Most monitoring tooling can integrate with JMX and allows them to
monitor metrics, if they change etc.
So you can monitor the route JMX if the total number of exchanges
change over a period of time.
If that number doesnt change over X period, then you may raise some alert etc.

> ~Regards
> Tosheer

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Re: Camel Monitoring Tool

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.
I've also blogged recently about monitoring Camel applications with
JMX and Amazon CloudWatch:

http://www.ofbizian.com/2012/11/monitoring-camel-applications-on-cloud.html

Cheers
Bilgin

Re: Camel Monitoring Tool

Re: Camel Monitoring Tool

Posted by Lars-Erik Helander <le...@gmail.com>.
I provided an example application using jolokia on the camel user list a couple of months ago. If you search the mailing list for "jolokia" you will probably find it. In case you want to get it and don't find it, let me know.

Thanks
Lars

Skickat från min iPhone

Re: Camel Monitoring Tool