Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2006/06/20 15:59:37 UTC

[VOTE-RESULT] Release Apache ActiveMQ 4.0.1

Hi Folks,

After the customary 72 hour voting period, the 4.0.1 release was
approved with the following +1's:

+1 Hiram Chirino
+1 Alan D. Cabrera
+1 Adrian Co
+1 Brian McCallister
+1 Jonas Lim
+1 Fritz Oconer
+1 James Strachan
+1 Robert Davies

The release will become official once the incubator blesses it.

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Re: [VOTE-RESULT] Release Apache ActiveMQ 4.0.1

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Its is prefixed with incubator because the project's *community* is
being incubated as an _Apache community_.  The software is indeed
production level.  I'd imagine that soonish that the community will
be promoted to a top-level project and the incubator prefix will be
done away with.  But that is up to the project management and board
to decided.

--jason