Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/07 10:04:27 UTC

using ajaxlink when deployed to google app engine

I am trying to create a simple   app using wicket in google app engine.
I did read about semicompatibilty with gae and the changes to be done to
make it work.
I did these changes and  I can see the hompage . I  added AjaxLink to home
page , but on clicking on the link nothing happens and the server console
shows this warning

WARNING: No file found for:
/app/resources/org.apache.wicket.ajax.WicketAjaxReference/wicket-ajax.js

please advice me   on this issue ?
I am using wicket1.4.15

Re: using ajaxlink when deployed to google app engine

Posted by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com>.
Please help me with the issue , I am   trying to deploy wicket in google app
engine, i was able to bring up the home page ,then for further testing I
added a simple ajaxlink  , when  I click  on the link nothing happens  then
I enabled logging of wicket
and saw this  in logs

FINE: ending request for page [Page class =
org.radiosai.saibaba.web.page.HomePage, id = 0, version = 0], request
[method = GET, protocol = HTTP/1.1, requestURL = http://localhost:8888/app/,
contentType = null, contentLength = -1, contextPath = , pathInfo = null,
requestURI = /app/, servletPath = /app/, pathTranslated = null]
Jan 8, 2011 1:04:01 AM
com.google.appengine.tools.development.LocalResourceFileServlet doGet
WARNING: No file found for:
/app/resources/org.apache.wicket.ajax.WicketAjaxReference/wicket-ajax.js
Jan 8, 2011 1:04:01 AM
com.google.appengine.tools.development.LocalResourceFileServlet doGet
WARNING: No file found for:
/app/resources/org.apache.wicket.markup.html.WicketEventReference/wicket-event.js
Jan 8, 2011 1:04:01 AM
com.google.appengine.tools.development.LocalResourceFileServlet doGet
WARNING: No file found for:
/app/resources/org.apache.wicket.extensions.ajax.markup.html.modal.ModalWindow/res/modal.css
Jan 8, 2011 1:04:01 AM
com.google.appengine.tools.development.LocalResourceFileServlet doGet
WARNING: No file found for:
/app/resources/org.apache.wicket.extensions.ajax.markup.html.modal.ModalWindow/res/modal.js

please advice me how to resolve  this ?