Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Andy Benjamin <an...@hotmail.com> on 2003/08/08 14:47:57 UTC

Not to be a pain, but...

Hey all,

I know a couple people on this list are having trouble overriding the
portlet customize icon and substituting their own jsp instead of the default
velocity one.

With all the discussions about jsr-168 and that other portal dominating the
list discussion for the past few days I was afraid this issue would fall
through the cracks.

This issue is a blocking type issue and if someone could just confirm that
it is a bug and say that it will be fixed in the next release or provides a
workaround that would be much appreciated.  Thanks!!

Andy