Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/28 14:44:27 UTC

[codec] Preparing for 1.12

I’m going to prepare a 1.12 release if anyone is interested.

Cheers,
-Rob

Re: [codec] Preparing for 1.12

Posted by Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com>.
I’m going to prepare the release on branch 1_12 in svn. Feel free to push changes there. After the release I’ll merge it all back into trunk. Further, I won’t likely be touching any java files, so you won’t have to worry about stepping on my toes at all.

-Rob

Re: [codec] Preparing for 1.12

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.