Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org> on 2003/02/21 13:55:56 UTC

Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/src/blocks/proxy/lib dont-delete-me

"crossley@apache.org" <cr...@apache.org> wrote:

> crossley    2003/02/20 19:52:58
>
> Added:       src/blocks/proxy/lib dont-delete-me
> Log:
> Fix one problem with the new build and move on to the next blockage.
>
> Revision  Changes    Path
> 1.1                  xml-cocoon2/src/blocks/proxy/lib/dont-delete-me

Instead of creating files like "don¹t-delete-me", create a .cvsignore...
It's easier to maintain (as the build system knows not to copy it), and
quite the standard way to aviod "cvs update -Pd" to remove empty directories
that otherwise should be there...

    Pier

Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/src/blocks/proxy/lib dont-delete-me

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
"Stefano Mazzocchi" <st...@apache.org> wrote:

> Pier Fumagalli wrote:
>> "crossley@apache.org" <cr...@apache.org> wrote:
>>

>>> crossley    2003/02/20 19:52:58
>>>
>>> Added:       src/blocks/proxy/lib dont-delete-me
>>> Log:
>>> Fix one problem with the new build and move on to the next blockage.
>>>
>>> Revision  Changes    Path
>>> 1.1                  xml-cocoon2/src/blocks/proxy/lib/dont-delete-me
>>

>> Instead of creating files like "don¹t-delete-me", create a .cvsignore...
>> It's easier to maintain (as the build system knows not to copy it), and
>> quite the standard way to aviod "cvs update -Pd" to remove empty directories
>> that otherwise should be there...
>
> Ah, good point. I'll do that.

Don't worry, I just did! :-)

    Pier

Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/src/blocks/proxy/lib dont-delete-me

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.

--
Stefano Mazzocchi                               <st...@apache.org>