Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/30 14:32:48 UTC

[EVENTS] Linux Tag Berlin May 22-25

Hi, [BCC users@]

I managed to get an Apache CloudStack booth at Linux Tag Berlin, May 22-25.

I need help to man the booth and talk about CloudStack. If you are interested please let me know asap so that I request an exhibitor badge for you.

thanks,

-Sebastien

Re: [EVENTS] Linux Tag Berlin May 22-25

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.
Hi,

On 05/01/2013 10:39 AM, Wido den Hollander wrote:
> On 04/30/2013 02:32 PM, Sebastien Goasguen wrote:
>> Hi, [BCC users@]
>>
>> I managed to get an Apache CloudStack booth at Linux Tag Berlin, May
>> 22-25.
>>
>> I need help to man the booth and talk about CloudStack. If you are
>> interested please let me know asap so that I request an exhibitor
>> badge for you.
>>

> I'd have to check. I see that I have an appointment at May 22nd, but I
> could maybe go to Berlin on the 23rd, but I'd have to check.

I checked, but I'm not going to make it. That week is very packed for me.

Wido

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.