Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Donna Reschke <dj...@kcc.usda.gov> on 2004/08/30 23:01:37 UTC

?wsdl generates a blank screen for axis sample, please help

I installed Axis and I am trying to generate the wsdl for the EchoHeaders sample service.  I click the link from the index.html to generate the wsdl and I get a blank screen.  The Axis Happiness Page works great but I just cannot generate the wsdl.  Does anyone know where I've went wrong?
thanks, Donna

Re: ?wsdl generates a blank screen for axis sample, please help

Posted by Frederic Jean <Fr...@Sun.COM>.
Which browser are you using? You might want to view the source of the
page. Recent Mozilla releases usually displays the raw XML, while other
browsers do not show anything.

Fred

--
[Sun Logo]