Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Marty Godsey <ma...@gonsource.com> on 2016/08/19 14:50:48 UTC

Migration of secondary storage templates to another secondary storage location

Hello,

If I have a secondary storage with templates and ssvms only and I want to migrate those to a new secondary storage, is there an API command for that?

Regards,
Marty Godsey

RE: Migration of secondary storage templates to another secondary storage location

Posted by Suresh Sadhu <su...@accelerite.com>.
Oh great , you can check the storage-pool,storage_pool_details  table at backend db and remove the corresponding entries.

Make sure any existing storage resource are not point to existing storage ID

Regards
Sadhu

Posted by Suresh Sadhu <su...@accelerite.com>.