Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Pell, Mike" <Mi...@MindGent.com> on 2004/12/13 14:12:02 UTC

JDOM version problem with Slide 2.0

The JDOM 1.0 has an API change, specifically with the org.jdom.Content.addContent(...) method.
With this change, the current Slide code will not work (

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jdom/Content

at edu.fullcoll.uportal.channels.rap.forum.xml.ViewXMLFactory.createRAPViewXML(ViewXMLFactory.java:50)

at edu.fullcoll.uportal.channels.rap.forum.commands.MainModeCommand.execute(MainModeCommand.java:91)

at edu.fullcoll.uportal.channels.rap.forum.CForum.renderXML(CForum.java:155)

at org.jasig.portal.ChannelRenderer$Worker.run(ChannelRenderer.java:523)

at org.jasig.portal.utils.threading.Worker.run(Worker.java:88)

)

We've developed our code using the JDOM 1.0, now the slide code breaks.

Has anyone else ran into this?
Suggestions?  (other than to downgrade our code to JDOM B9)
When will Slide support the JDOM 1.0?

Thanks,
Mike

Re: JDOM version problem with Slide 2.0