Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2011/04/06 18:03:35 UTC

[VOTE] Aki Yoshida for CXF committer

I'd like to call a vote on adding Aki Yoshida as a committer for CXF.

Aki has been active with CXF for almost a year now.   In that time, he's
submitted patches to 8 JIRA issues, including one that had been logged several
years ago.   The two main areas he's contributed to are in the Management
stuff and the WS-RM stuff which are areas that are not easy to "jump right in"
and are areas that we don't have enough experts in.   That makes those
contributions that much more valuable.

He's also been very helpful on the mailing lists, answering user questions as
well as having constructive design discussions on the dev list.

I think he'd be a valuable addition to CXF.

Here is my +1.   Vote open for 72 hours.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Aki Yoshida for CXF committer

Posted by Christian Schneider <cs...@talend.com>.
+1

Christian

Am 06.04.2011 18:03, schrieb Daniel Kulp:
> I'd like to call a vote on adding Aki Yoshida as a committer for CXF.
>
> Aki has been active with CXF for almost a year now.   In that time, he's
> submitted patches to 8 JIRA issues, including one that had been logged several
> years ago.   The two main areas he's contributed to are in the Management
> stuff and the WS-RM stuff which are areas that are not easy to "jump right in"
> and are areas that we don't have enough experts in.   That makes those
> contributions that much more valuable.
>
> He's also been very helpful on the mailing lists, answering user questions as
> well as having constructive design discussions on the dev list.
>
> I think he'd be a valuable addition to CXF.
>
> Here is my +1.   Vote open for 72 hours.

--
Christian Schneider
CXF and Camel Architect

Posted by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com>.
+1

  - Dennis

Posted by Jim Ma <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Madhav Bhargava <un...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Alessio Soldano <as...@redhat.com>.
+1

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1.
Just one more note, Aki also provided some patch for the camel-cxf
component.

Willem

On 4/7/11 12:03 AM, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> I'd like to call a vote on adding Aki Yoshida as a committer for CXF.
>
> Aki has been active with CXF for almost a year now.   In that time, he's
> submitted patches to 8 JIRA issues, including one that had been logged several
> years ago.   The two main areas he's contributed to are in the Management
> stuff and the WS-RM stuff which are areas that are not easy to "jump right in"
> and are areas that we don't have enough experts in.   That makes those
> contributions that much more valuable.
>
> He's also been very helpful on the mailing lists, answering user questions as
> well as having constructive design discussions on the dev list.
>
> I think he'd be a valuable addition to CXF.
>
> Here is my +1.   Vote open for 72 hours.

--
Willem
----------------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://www.fusesource.com
          http://jnn.javaeye.com (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang

Connect at CamelOne May 24-26
The Open Source Integration Conference
http://camelone.com

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Aki Yoshida for CXF committer

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,
Many thanks to all. It's an honor to be part of this development team
and I am looking forward to working with you.

Best regards, Aki

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1 of course

Freeman
On 2011-4-7, at 上午12:03, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> I'd like to call a vote on adding Aki Yoshida as a committer for CXF.
>
> Aki has been active with CXF for almost a year now.   In that time,
> he's
> submitted patches to 8 JIRA issues, including one that had been
> logged several
> years ago.   The two main areas he's contributed to are in the
> Management
> stuff and the WS-RM stuff which are areas that are not easy to "jump
> right in"
> and are areas that we don't have enough experts in.   That makes those
> contributions that much more valuable.
>
> He's also been very helpful on the mailing lists, answering user
> questions as
> well as having constructive design discussions on the dev list.
>
> I think he'd be a valuable addition to CXF.
>
> Here is my +1.   Vote open for 72 hours.
>

> --
> Daniel Kulp
> dkulp@apache.org
> http://dankulp.com/blog