Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2017/12/17 15:22:33 UTC

Podlings now appearing in the new account request form?

I'm not sure if this is on purpose or not, but its thrown off one chair
recently seeing podlings in the drop down.  They assumed they shouldn't use
this form.

I let them know as best as I knew they should still use it, but it raises
the question should podlings appear in this list?

John

Re: Podlings now appearing in the new account request form?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
I meant that the form is intended for creating user accounts for both
PMCs and PPMCs.

The main Whimsy index page lists the form under the heading:

Available to Members and Officers.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.