Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Laurence Arabia <uf...@hotmail.com> on 2004/07/06 21:44:09 UTC

RE: I've officially decided that JSTL is one of the worstthingsto ever happenWOT

I find your assertion that Jesus was a Software Developer a little
challenging. Not to draw conclusions on those sources. I only suggest there
is a lack of proof at my disposal.

"gcj"  <-->  "jcg" Yes I did get it.

Posted by Joel <re...@ddcom.co.jp>.
> I find your assertion that Jesus was a Software Developer a little
> challenging.

Jesus is the greatest Software Developer that has ever Graced this
earth. (So to speak.) Of course He doesn't usually use either Java or C,
and, some of the languages He uses, I'm not sure we'd recognize as such.

> Not to draw conclusions on those sources. I only suggest there
> is a lack of proof at my disposal.

Only you can change that.

;-)

--
Joel <re...@ddcom.co.jp>

Re: I've officially decided that JSTL is one of the worstthingsto ever happenWOT

Posted by David Smith <dn...@cornell.edu>.
Maybe not, but the image it evokes is pretty funny. I wonder how much
cursing and swearing he did trying to track down exceptions and memory
leaks. :-)

--David