Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by logoff <ju...@i2cat.net> on 2013/02/12 12:01:50 UTC

Transform/deploy an standalone ServiceMix application into JBoss 7.1

Hi!

We have an standalone ServiceMix application that works nicely. It is called
OpenNaaS <http://www.opennaas.org/>  . Now we want to deploy this
application into JBoss 7.1. This version of JBoss has  OSGi native
integration <http://planet.jboss.org/post/jboss_as7_osgi_integration>  . We
want to deploy our application as a self-contained web deployment with all
de dependencies inside. It will be appreciated that no configuration in
JBoss was required. Our project is build using Maven.

What are the steps we should follow to achieve it?

More data:
Apache Service Mix version: 4.4.1
JBoss version: 7.1.1
OSGi version: 4.2.0