Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org> on 2021/09/17 03:14:03 UTC

[RESULT] Apache ShenYu Meeting By 2021-09-16

Hi Community:

Here are the minutes of our committers meeting

Time :Every Thursday at 9 pm

Cycle Time : Every 2 weeks

Mode : Online Tencent Video Conference

Purpose:Building Open And Governance Community

Moderator : xiaoyu

Participants:
|Nickname(pinyin)   |     GithubId              |         Role        |
|xiaoyu             |     yu199195              |   commmitter        |
|zhanglei           |     sabersola             |   commmitter        |
|tangyudong      |     tydhot                  |   commmitter        |
|liuwei                |     lw1243925457     |   commmitter        |
|liuliang              |     midnight2104       |   commmitter        |
|zhangyonglun   |     tuohai666             |   commmitter        |
|liuyi                    |     Trafalgar-YuI        |   commmitter        |
|dingjianming       |     nuo-promise        |   commmitter        |
|tangzhen            |     ttttangzhen           |   commmitter        |
|xiaheshun           |     xiaheshun            |   contributor         |
|lahmxu                |     lahmxu                 |   contributor
 |
|朱丛启                 |      qicz                     |   contributor
 |
|潇                        |     ShawnJim             |   contributor

|Phoenix               |     lxl910128              |   contributor        |
|impact                 |     impactCn               |   contributor       |
|飞鸿雪泥              |     songyuequan         |   contributor       |
|朱坤帅                  |     JooKS-me              |   contributor       |
|嘉莹                      |     babynata               |   contributor

|胡文强                   |     wincher                 |   contributor       |
|changanjennifer    |     changanjennifer     |   contributor       |
|碰碰碰                   |     ------                       |   community
    |
|肖邦                       |     --------                     |   community

|z                            |     ----------                   |
community       |
|范永良                   |    --------                       |   community
    |
|低调de                   |     ------                        |   community
     |
|徐秋良                    |    --------                      |   community
      |
|梁超                        |    --------                      |   community

The results of the discussion are as follows:

1.Release 2.4.1

* Release Manager By XiaoYu  assisted by zhangyonglun

* Plugin dynamic loading.

* Local update plugin selector related matters

* Refactor websocket plugin

* Grayscale release [spring cloud / dubbo]

* Add CryptorRequestPlugin and CryptorResponsePlugin (ImpactCn)

* Add PostgreSql stroe for Shenyu-admin

2. Integration Test

* Sofa and websocket integration test, contact other developers about the
progress of integration test (Zhu Kunshui)

* Integration test for spring cloud (unregistered successful test reports
error) (Phoenix)

3. Website

* Add Grayscale release [spring cloud / dubbo]  documentation (Mingjie, A
Lei)..

* Add documentation for CryptorRequestPlugin and CryptorResponsePlugin
(ImpactCn)

* Add PostgreSql stroe documentation (ShawnJim)

* Optimization of the style of the official webpage (Feng Zhenbing, Deng
Liming, Liu Yi ).

* Improve documentation for Selector And Rule (liuliang)

4. Community

* Add Source Code Analysis Articles for Spi (changanjennifer).

* Add Source Code Analysis Articles for registration center (Liu Wei).

* Introducing the community to mailing lists

5. Task

* Problems with admin selector quick copy (肖邦)

* Configuration properties front-end support for import and export
(tangzhen)

* Agent function development (tangyudong,liuyi,翟伟 )

6. Next Version

* Add mqtt plugin.

* Add rocketMq plugin.

* Add agent to Observability.

* Add spring cloud alibaba dubbo plugin.

Thanks to all!

xiaoyu