Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Anthony <an...@rmb.co.za> on 2006/12/04 09:27:22 UTC

Persist queue definitions

hi guys,

how can i persist my queue definitions: every time a restart fuse i lose the
queues i created by using the queue portlet...

thanks!
anthony

Re: Persist queue definitions

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
ActiveMQ uses mainly dynamic queues.
They should automatically be created when a message is sent or when
a consumer is created.  You may want to look on ActiveMQ web site
or user list if you need more informations.

On 12/4/06, Anthony <an...@rmb.co.za> wrote:

> hi guys,
>
> how can i persist my queue definitions: every time a restart fuse i lose the
> queues i created by using the queue portlet...
>
> thanks!
> anthony

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet