Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by NISHANT GUPTA <ni...@gmail.com> on 2023/12/01 13:31:21 UTC

Request for Apache Software Foundation Slack Community Invitation Link

Dear Apache Software Foundation,

I trust this email finds you well. My name is Nishant Gupta, and I am
a passionate contributor to open-source projects. Recently, I have
been actively involved in the project echarts under the Apache
Software Foundation.

As I delve deeper into my contributions, I find myself encountering
certain queries and challenges that could benefit from the insights
and experiences of fellow community members.

If there is a specific process or protocol for joining the Slack
community, please provide me with the necessary information or direct
me to the appropriate channels.

Thank you very much for your time and assistance. I greatly appreciate
the work being done within the Apache Software Foundation and look
forward to actively participating in the community.

Best regards,

Nishant Gupta
nishantgupta2253@gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/-nishant-gupta-/

Re: Request for Apache Software Foundation Slack Community Invitation Link

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

This is the mailing list of Apache ECharts project. If you want related
questions, you can ask for help here. I don't have slack channels.

Thanks

*Ovilia*