Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "jbell004@btclick.com" <jb...@btclick.com> on 2002/01/17 07:56:11 UTC

Re: Counting hits

Hi,

I use Apache and Tomcat, JSP and Sevlets on our site www.capucino.co.uk
I have looked at the docs and archives but cannot see how to count site
hits.
I can see all of the activity in the logs.  Are there tools available to
analyse the logs?
Is there a simple counter and/or more complex ones?

Regards,

John

Re: Counting hits

Posted by RuneImp <ru...@imptech.net>.
There are many, many log analyzers out there.

Specific:
The Webalizer
Perlfect DailyStats
AWStats

Listings:
The CGI Resource Index - Perl based
The CGI Resource Index - C / C++ based
The PHP Resource Index
http://www.nonags.com > Server Tools
Download.com
TUCOWS

-=- RuneImp
ImpTech - Web Design, Hosting & Computer Tech
http://imptech.net
rune@imptech.net

Re: Counting hits

Posted by Casey Allen Shobe <cs...@softhome.net>.
I recommend a utility called awstats.  It's very configurable and gives a
wealth of information.

http://awstats.sourceforge.net/

--
Casey Allen Shobe
cshobe@softhome.net

'Why do people with closed minds always open their mouths?'