Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by James Turton <dz...@apache.org> on 2022/02/05 07:02:29 UTC

February meetup recording

Thank you to everyone who joined!  The link to the recording is below
and I understand that a textual summary will follow in due course.

Topic: Apache Drill Community Meetup
Date: Feb 4, 2022 07:56 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Meeting Recording:
https://datadistillr.zoom.us/rec/share/JcAtM9xZkd4G6ZLkU9r_HHMJASE2efauu8jzSqdOE0_fIcNezvrqF7eGrDbLnGRH.K3SqKeRI2IYsZj2Q