Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/01 11:43:27 UTC

[Woden ] Create a new version in Jira

Hi Lawrence,

I want to create a new version (1.0 ) in Woden Jira [1] to assassin
unresolved issues and close M9 version. It seems like I don't have enough
privilege to do this , could you please create a new version or grant
privilege to me  ?

[1] -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WODEN#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Aversions-panel

Thanks !

--
Sagara Gunathunga

Blog - http://ssagara.blogspot.com
Web - http://people.apache.org/~sagara/

Re: [Woden ] Create a new version in Jira

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 7:13 PM, Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Created the version 1.0,

Thanks a lot Deepal !

>  What do you mean by close M9 ? you want to release M9?

 Yes , I'm planning to start M9 release just after next Axiom release and
move unresolved issues to 1.0.

Thanks !

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
Created the version 1.0,