Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Ronald Müller <r....@unicomp-berlin.de> on 2010/12/14 15:18:40 UTC

Creating an UnsignedShort

Hi,

i shortly swichted my ws-impl from axis2 to cxf. i want to fill a value
of xsd-type "anyType" with a simple type "unsignedShort". in axis2 there
were wrapper-classes for this kind of types. Is there some similiar in
cxf? how can i create an "unsignedShort" in java-code with cxf?

regards

ronald

Re: Creating an UnsignedShort

Posted by Ronald Müller <r....@unicomp-berlin.de>.
hi,

thank you for you patient.

regards

ronald

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Dipl.-Ing. Ronald Müller

M-UniComp Verkehrssysteme GmbH
Plauener Straße 163-165, Haus L
D-13053 Berlin

Fon:     +49 (0) 30 / 9831 70070
Fax:     +49 (0) 30 / 9831 70077

Internet:   www.unicomp-berlin.de

Firma: M-UniComp Verkehrssysteme GmbH
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Andreas Dreher
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin
Registergericht: Berlin Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 35329

Re: Creating an UnsignedShort

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

dkulp@apache.org
http://dankulp.com/blog

Re: Creating an UnsignedShort

Posted by Ronald Müller <r....@unicomp-berlin.de>.
hi,

thanks for your respond.

Am 14.12.2010 21:43, schrieb Daniel Kulp:

> I think you would just need to use a java.lang.Integer.   Not really sure
> though.  That is what jaxb maps an unsignedShort to, but when writing it, I'm
> not sure what JAXB would do in that case.

that is exactly, what i've done. but 'java.lang.Integer' is converted to
'xs:int' (of course) :

<Value xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xsi:type="xs:int">11</Value>

Is there any way to explicitly set unsigned datatypes?

thanks,

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.